Thursday, October 25, 2007

Delicious Pork Chop
















A very simple must-try recipe. I used pork (not sure if it taste the same as on chicken or beef)
strong

Ingredients:
Pork chop slice (just tell the pork seller in the market and they will tenderdize it for you)
Marinate: soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, black pepper (optional)

Method:
1. Marinate the meat over night.
2. Lightly pan fried on low fire

Tips: You only need to pan fried for a short while if you prefer a tender chop.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger moms tales said...

Hi Chinnee, looks yummy and such simple marinate can make the dish look so good. I am sooooooo hungry liao...kekekek...Maybe thats because my ta pau not arrive home yet :P

October 25, 2007 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Chinnee,

Thanks for sharing this. Looks easy. Will try this out and see whether my hubby and kids still complain about my cooking.

November 4, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home