Saturday, November 10, 2007

2 In 1 (ABC & Stir Fried Vege)


















This is a short cut dish. Why short cut, because by just cooking one ABC soup, I get 2 dish (see above picture). Get what I mean? Read further...

Ingredients for soup
chicken (or anchovies), carrots, potatoes, onions, tomatoes

Ingredient for Stir fried Vegetables

Soup:
1. First, throw all the ingredients for soup and bring to boil.
2. Simmer under low fire for an hour or so.
3. Once ready, take out all the ingredients.

Stir Fried Dish:
1. Fry garlic till frangant.
2. Add in mince meat and boil vege to stir fried.
3. Add in some boiled brocolli (I boiled brocolli in my ABC soup)
4. Add some soup and oyster sauce to taste.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Angeleyes said...

wah! ini macam also can ah? LOL

November 7, 2007 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger Shannon's Mummy said...

hmmm.. just checking how to make sure that the veg will not be overcooked har? :P

November 7, 2007 at 3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the veggie wont go mushy mushy eh?

November 7, 2007 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Deli Mom said...

For the brocolli, i only put them to boil for a while in the ABC soup once i am ready to stir fried it. This way i still catch the nutrients in my ABC soup.

November 7, 2007 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I had commented on this dish. I'm really enjoying your creativity. I make something similar. I like the name you gave the dish. That' very creative. I have a hard time thinking of a catchy name for the meals I prepare, lol.

November 8, 2007 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home